Yealink MP50 USB Phone Handset Certified for Microsoft Teams Skype for Business, Built-in Bluetooth Turn Mobile into Desktop Phone, Work for PC, NOT Support Registration of SIP Account to VoIP System
About this item
- NOT SUPPORT registration of SIP account to VoIP system.
- NOT SUPPORT MS Teams on MAC M1/M2 (The issue is being addressed with MS Teams group).
- Teams Certified – The Yealink MP50 USB Phone is compatible with MS softphone, which will be automatically recognized after connecting to a bussiness computer or mobile phone, be ready for placing or receiving calls instantly with the intuitive UI. It’s actually one in the same experience if you use a physical desk phone. It works well for office desktop, home office and especially for hoteling office arrangements without assigned.
- All-in-One UC Workstation – With USB and Bluetooth connectivities, hands-free speakerphone, 4-inch multi-point touchscreen, and USB hub (3X3.0 USB port) feature, the MP50 are able to integrate multiple devices into a single phone for unified call controlling.
- Turn Mobile into Desk Phone – The desktop teams phone has built-in Bluetooth, allowing your mobile phone to make/receive calls on the MP50 by connecting directly to the MP50 via Bluetooth pairing. The hands-free speakerphone feature is not only for individual calls, but also for small meeting with 2-3 people.
- HD Audio Quality – With the built-in Noise Proof Technology, the USB phone delivers a crystal-clear voice communication experience for every user in the open workspace. The full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC also presents immersive sound for either hands-free calling or music.
- Easy to Use – Connect the fixed USB cable to the computer and then plug and play. The buttons on the dial pad enable one-touch join MS Teams Meeting, answer, dial, hang up, adjust volume features, which can also be operated on the 4″ touch screen. Everything that you need is at your fingertips.